Kids can learn a lot while playing games. It also gives an immediate need for the language. That is really important for young learners. Have a look at my top classroom games below. Click the link to go to the page with more info.Check out the free small printable game cards available for the following topics: Animals, Feelings, Fruit Shapes, and Weather.
2. Easy Ball Toss Game with Flashcards. (Ages 3 and Up) Learn more here.
3. The Sit Down Game- (Ages 2 and up) Fun and easy game to use with any vocabulary set. Learn more here.
4. Easy Counting Game. (Ages 1 and up) Learn more here.
5. What’s Your Name? Musical Chairs- (Ages 6 and up) fun basic questions game with music. Learn more here.
6. What's Missing? Game- (Ages 3 and up) simple memory game. Learn more here.
7. Musical Basic Questions-(Ages 6 and up) fun game to get the kids moving and asking questions. Learn more here.
8.Timer Games-(Ages 4 and up) race against the clock, kids love this. Learn more here.
9.Colors Board Game- (Ages 4 and up) board game for learning colors. Learn more here.
10. Simple put in order games-(Ages 1 and up) great for any age. Learn more here.